Re: Uploaded apt 0.0.17-1 (source i386) to master

    Manoj> Hi, The version number of apt should be 0.0.17. No -1. This
    Manoj> is a Debian only package. There is no diff.gz, and there is
    Manoj> no orig.tar.gz. Chapter 5 of the packaging manual is pretty
    Manoj> clerar about this. Also, numbering it this way breaks
    Manoj> autocompiles use cvs-buildpackage ;-), which tends to be
    Manoj> strict about version numbering.

    Manoj> 	It used to be OK until 0.0.15 or thereabout, and then
    Manoj> some one came and added Debian revision numbers, which is a
    Manoj> bug.

Sorry about this. This is my fault - I saw the different version
numbers for 0.0.16, so I assumed 0.0.17 should have them too.

What do we do about the bo version of apt for version numbering?

Ben

--
Brought to you by the letters U and D and the number 1.
"Mmm.. slanty.." -- Homer Simpson