Freedesktop and OpenChrome Version 0.3.4

Hi Everyone,

The Freedesktop announced it is looking for testers for the latest
OpenChrome driver. See "Getting ready to release OpenChrome Version
0.3.4", https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/openchrome-users/2016-February/007234.html.

I have one of the boards with the VIA P4M900 chipset that's asked to
be tested. Since the current Xserver crashes under Debian and Ubuntu
on startup due to a NULL pointer deference, it behooves me to ensure I
participate in the testing.

My question is, what should I do to test it? Is Debian providing it
through Unstable? Or do I need to do something else? Is it dependent
on a particular desktop release (Gnome, KDE, LXDE, Mate, Cinnamon,
etc)? Or is it common to all of them?

Thanks in advance.

Jeffrey Walton