Re: compiz plans

Hi Sean,

Thank you for working on compiz, and for including my packaging. I
will clone git repo and try to be more helpful with sending patches.
If nobody objects, of course.

I did build packages successfully with pbuilder after packaging. I
used it for a while but because of few (I believe upstream) bugs, I
switched to 0.8.4. Window positioning reset at (0, 0) coordinates
after full-screen view (F11), was one of the annoying things. I'll
test new experimental packages and see if there were some useful
upstream patches since last time I checked.

Best,
Janos

P.S.

I changed my default email to janos@resenje.org, even
janos@janos.in.rs is still active and will be in future, i had to
abandon it because of spam filters that blocked that address.