Re: Openchrome Package Audit

http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-xorg/driver/xserver-xorg-video-ati.git;a=blob;f=debian/patches/01_gen_pci_ids.diff

http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-xorg/driver/xserver-xorg-video-vmware.git;a=blob;f=debian/vmware.ids

>> Brice
>
> via_id.c contains a table to match up subsystem ids. In reality there
> are only 10 unique unichrome device ids.

Could you please shed some light on this?

$ awk '/^#define.*PCI_CHIP/ {print $$3}' src/via_id.h |
sed -e 's/0x/1002/' | wc -l
9

Or is [1] also supposed to be matched?

[1]#define PCI_VIA_VENDOR_ID       0x1106

> Luc Verhaegen.
> http://unichrome.sf.net/

Thanks for the info :)

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.