Workarounds for locking assertions in Sun Java 1.5 and 1.6

tags 402165 + patch
tags 414535 + patch
thanks

I worked with jcristau and christoph4 via IRC on #debian-x, and we managed to
track down the problem with broken locking in Sun Java 1.5 and 1.6.  It only
occurs if Java finds the Xinerama extension, at which point it does something
broken with locking and triggers the assertion.  If Java never finds the
Xinerama extension, it doesn't trigger the assertion for broken locking.

The following workarounds address this problem:

For sun-java5-bin:
sed -i 's/XINERAMA/FAKEEXTN/g' /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.11/jre/lib/i386/xawt/libmawt.so

For sun-java6-bin:
sed -i 's/XINERAMA/FAKEEXTN/g' /usr/lib/jvm/java-6-sun-1.6.0.00/jre/lib/i386/xawt/libmawt.so

The same fix (applied to the appropriate file) might work for other
proprietary JDKs.

Would the Debian maintainers of sun-java5-bin and sun-java6-bin please
consider applying these workarounds to the packages, to avoid locking
assertion failures when libx11-6 with Xlib/XCB enters unstable?

- Josh Triplett