upload of xserver-xorg-video-ivtvdev.git

Hi David,

I've just pushed a fix for #406032 (FTBFS on a bunch of architectures)
to xserver-xorg-video-ivtvdev.git. Thanks to whoever added me to
pkg-xorg on alioth which allowed this.

Would you mind doing an upload?

The repo doesn't seem to have an upstream branch (presumably because
upstream isn't x.org). What's the best way to create one do you think?
Perhaps something roughly like:
	git branch upstream
	rm -rf debian
	git commit

Is there some way to create a completely empty branch rather than one
parented off debian-unstable? Then I could just import the pristine
upstream source into that and merge it into debian-unstable?

The package currently uses a fork of upstream with X.org 7 support but
I'm hoping to switch to the svn trunk at some point. Would creating two
branches be acceptable/necessary? i.e. upstream-xorg-7-fork and
upstream-trunk. I'd quite like to switch the debian-experiment branch
over to upstream-trunk.

Cheers,
Ian.
--
Ian Campbell

One man tells a falsehood, a hundred repeat it as true.