From John Bernard

Greetings,

I am John Bernard, A united kingdom government auditor
and I work in the International operation department
in a Bank here in UK. My purpose of contacting you is
that I am looking for a Reliable patner in your
country to place as the next of kin to a dormant
account that have not been operated for years in my
bank with a total sum of £39 000 000 Million British
Pounds and on further discreet investigation I also
discovered that the account holder Mr Sally E.
Urquhart has long since passed away (dead) leaving no
beneficiary to the account.

I contacted you due to you are a foreigner and i will
provide to you the necessary claim documents the bank
will require from you in other to claim this funds,you
should send to me the undermentioned information
immediately so as to enable me to start the paper work
immediately without any further delay. well the
informations needed will be as follows.......

Name:
Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Account Number:
Occupation:
Residential Address:
State & Country:
Telephone Number:

Keep this business within your self for security and
safe reasons. Thanks as I'm in anticipation of your
favourable response.

Have a pleasant day.

Sincerely,
Mr John Bernard.