X11R7.2

	Hi!

Seems that you are uploading x.org R7.2 to experimental as I write, nice :)

For some strange reason I started to update the Ubuntu xorg-stuff two nights ago, and I spent most of yesterday merging xserver-xorg. So, in order to avoid duplicate effor I've put xorg-server here for you to take a look:

http://users.tkk.fi/~tjaalton/xorg72/

I hope it makes it easy for you to cherry pick what you find useful..
(note that I haven't even built it yet)

--

ps. a question about mesa; what makes the diff so big, does it have some extra sources "merged"? I haven't found any reference as in what it might be..

pps. I should've checked the ml earlier, since git.debian.org isn't exactly realtime :)