Re: Newer Mesa and libDRM?

James asked:
> I was wondering if there were any firm plans of getting a newer mesa or libdrm
> into unstable or etch, etc. I know the correct response is, "When we're
> ready", but I was hoping for any juicy tidbits (even if in general) that go
> beyond that.

No firms plans but we are expecting to ship mesa 6.5.1 with compiz and
its new fork in etch. I think it may happen sooner rather than later,
that is within a couple of weeks, not months. Those responsible for the
actual uploads will be doing evaluations to ensure it won't disrupt the
rest of X first.

Drew