Re: [SUMMARY] Proposed debconf templates rewrite to follow the Developer's Reference 6.5

On Fri, May 12, 2006 at 07:33:33AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Please hold off. I haven't had a chance to review them over the past 24
> > hours, nor am I going to have the time for at least a few more days due to
> > a very high workload in real life. I'll do my best to set aside some time
> > to read over them this weekend though.
>

> Fine. The main intent of this SUMMARY was indeed saying "hey, if you
> want more time, please say so"....so, no problem at all, of course.
>
> If shared work is planned, I indeed propose to commit the new
> templates in the SVN so that concurrent editing is possible. Would you
> have a problem with this?
>
> I'll leave for debconf tomorrow and, given the network problems there,
> I'm not sure that most work will be possible about this issue...We'll
> see..:)

Ok, if you still haven't grabbed your sombrero and hopped on a plane, go
ahead an commit and I'll just review the diff :-) If not, as David said,
feel free to post a patch and one of us two David's will review and commit
it while you're gone.

 - David Nusinow