via unichrome

Moin,
i have built a version of your x.org packages, which include an updated
version of the via unichrome drivers, which enables using the hardware mpeg
decoding facility of the chip using the XvMC VLD extension (which already has
been merged into x.org cvs).

now i have two questions:
1) are you interested in including the changes into the 'official' debian
   x.org packages?
2) if yes: what would be the preferred way of submitting them?

most of my changes are done in the debian/patches directory, but some (the
extra files in the libxvmc1/libxvmc-dev packages) are direct modifications,
which are not built/tested on/for anything except i386 (should run also at
least on amd64), so my changes are at the moment i386 specific.

as I don't want to clutter the list with diffs: you can get the updated
debian diff from
http://www.physik.fu-berlin.de/~glaweh/debian/unichrome-xorg/xorg-x11_6.8.2.dfsg.1-3unichrome20050629.1.diff.gz
which is based on the xsf -3 release in unstable.

p.s.: please cc me when replying, as I am not subscribed to debian-x

--
c u
henning