Re: X Strike Force XFree86 SVN commit: r1168 - in trunk/debian: . local

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 02:49:50PM +0100, David Martínez Moreno wrote:
> 	Simply delicious reading. Your FAQ is *so* detailed. Thanks, guy (well,
> Guillem and Ingo deserve some cheers too, don't they? :-).

Yes, they do.  IIRC, Guillem helped out with the xev data from a pc105
keyboard (I don't own one, so that was tricky for me), and Ingo helped
with some proofreading, and told me how the GNOME keyboard applet
worked.  :)

--
G. Branden Robinson                |       If you want your name spelled
Debian GNU/Linux                   |       wrong, die.