Re: are you cranky?

Hi There! and thanks for getting in touch!

To answer your questions quickly and more fully, I've listed
the questions that I receive most frequently  - AND their
answers - below.

If your question is NOT in the list, DO NOT REPLY to this
message. You may contact me directly at the email address
posted at the bottom of this message. DO NOT REPLY to this
message.

Cheers,
Rosalind

FAQ - FREQUENTLY ANSWERED QUESTIONS

...about Internet Business

1.  Can I REALLY make money online with affiliate programs?
2.  How much does it cost to start an Internet business?
3.  How much money can I make in the first month as an affiliate?
4.  Can you recommend a good web host, autoresponder... ________?
5.  Do I HAVE to learn HTML?
6.  What should I sell?
7.  Will you review my web site?

...about the Super Affiliate Handbook

8.  Can I pay for the Super Affiliate Handbook with PayPal?
9.  Are there other payment options for the Super Affiliate Handbook
    besides Clickbank and PayPal?
10. Is the Super Affiliate Handbook available as a REAL book?
11. How do I become an affiliate for the Super Affiliate Handbook?

ANSWERS

1. Can I REALLY make money online with affiliate programs?

Yes you can! Thousands of average, everyday people just like
you and me are making a living online with the Internet and
affiliate programs. Read my article entitled 'Affiliate
Programs: Can I REALLY Make Money?' to learn more about the
ins and outs of making money with affiliate programs.

http://rosalindgardner.com/npc/2003-07-04.html#makemoney

2. How much does it cost to start an Internet or affiliate
marketing business?

Affiliate marketing has the lowest startup costs and the
highest potential earnings of any business that I know of.
Read more about how little it costs to start this business at:

http://rosalindgardner.com/npc/2003-06-06.html#costs

3. How much money can I make in the first month (6 months,
year) as an affiliate?

Because I don't know how much time and effort you can afford
to put into your site in the first month, that question is
virtually impossible to answer.

I also don't know what products you plan to promote, what
your site will look like, how your product endorsements are
written or what marketing methods you plan to use, OR how
much traffic you will get.

Even if I DID have all that information, I couldn't tell you
exactly how many of your visitors will become buyers.

It comes down to this...

It's up to each affiliate to make sure they promote products
that people want in a way that makes people want to buy
them.

4.  Can you recommend a good web host, autoresponder
service, or ________?

Well, of course I can! That's what I'm here to do... recommend
the best products available to make your job easier. So, I've
set up a site where I list my favorite products... ones that I
use in my own business every day. If you need a good web host,
autoresponder service, web templates or any one of more than a
hundred different products, you'll find them at:

http://RosalindGardner.com/resources/

5.  Do I HAVE to learn HTML?

No, you don't. If you're absolutely sure that you want nothing
to do with that *nasty* HTML, you'll love SBI! It's the
best all-in-one site building tool available, IMHO.

http://buildit.sitesell.com/webvista.html

6. What should I sell?

That IS the unanswerable question... I don't know what you
like to do or what you are interested in. Even if I did, it
takes research to determine whether the products related to
your field of interest are also of interest to enough people
to be profitable.

However, there IS an easy way to find out!

I use nichefinder software..

http://www.nichemarketresearch.com/nf.php?r=nf711875

7.  Will you review my web site?

Sure! I offer hour-long telephone consultations, and during
that time I can look at your site and we can discuss ways &
means to improve its profit potential. We can also discuss a
thousand other aspects of Internet business. It's up to you.

Bonus! Buyers of the Super Affiliate Handbook are entitled
to a $25 discount on consultations.

http://netprofitscoach.com

...about the Super Affiliate Handbook

8.  Can I pay for the Super Affiliate Handbook with PayPal?

Yes you can! I don't offer that link on the site directly
because it cheats my affiliates out of their fair share. If
you were sent to my site from another site, and then buy the
Handbook using PayPal, PLEASE let me know who sent you to my
site so that I can pay them their commission.

http://superaffiliatehandbook.com/index-paypal.html

9. Are there other payment options besdies Clickbank and
PayPal?

At this time Clickbank and PayPal are the only 2 payment
options available. I'm sorry for the  incovenience.

10. Is the Super Affiliate Handbook available as a REAL
book?

I am in the process of having the softcover version printed
and will make an announcement to readers of the Net Profits
Coach newsletter when it is ready.

If you haven't signed up for the NPC yet, you may do so at:

http://rosalindgardner.com

11. How do I become an affiliate for the Super Affiliate
Handbook?

Simple! Just go to:

http://superaffiliatehandbook.com/affiliates.html.

There you'll find links, book cover pictures and an
assortment of ad copy!

If your question was not answered above, please contact me
at:

mailto:sah-002@rosalinds.com

Or, learn much more about all aspects of Internet and affiliate
marketing by checking out the Net Profits Coach newsletter archives
at:

http://RosalindGardner.com/npc

To your online success!

Rosalind