i810 driver maintainer wanted

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a volunteer to manage bugs against the i810 driver
(including i830, i845, i865, etc. support), and merge patches as needed.

The 4.3.0-4 release is an embarrassment because it had a FTBFS I could
not detect because PowerPC does not build this driver.  I quickly
prepared a fix and Joshua Kwan is saving the day again.  Revision 1138
of the XFree86 repo will be tagged 4.3.0-5 if all goes well.

Rather than let this happen again, I'd like someone to keep an eye on
i810 for the XSF.

Any volunteers?

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    If you wish to strive for peace of
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    soul, then believe; if you wish to