Re: Still can't get dri to work with Radeon 9200

On Tuesday 02 March 2004 08:58, Dominique Dumont wrote:

> To get it to work I needed to load also the radeon _kernel_ module
> *after* the agpgart module.

AH, there is a radeon agp module as well as the sis_agp and agpgart to load

Done that, and now at least /var/log/XFree86.0.log says

(II) RADEON(0): Direct rendering enabled

BUT  glxinfo reports

alan@kanger alan $ glxinfo
name of display: :0.0
display: :0  screen: 0
direct rendering: No

So whats wrong NOW?

> Note also that 9200 is not correctly detected with Xfree4.3.0 and I
> had to force the ChipId.

Thats not a problem, the chip is recognised

--
Alan Chandler
alan@chandlerfamily.org.uk