Re: Problems upgrading from 4.3.0-0pre1v4 to 4.3.0-0pre1v5

On Sun, Dec 28, 2003 at 02:10:52PM +0100, Michel Dänzer wrote:
> Not sure what package to report a bug against, so here goes. Looks like
> some Replaces: are incorrectly versioned?

Upgrades from previous experimental releases are not supported.

Upgrades from unstable are supported, and worked for me.

I have not tested upgrades from stable, and would appreciate feedback on
this.  They will (obviously) have to be supported.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      It doesn't matter what you are
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      doing, emacs is always overkill.