[branden@debian.org: Re: libXft.so.2 dependency changed in experimental]

Josip,

You didn't reply to this message, so I assume you're not subscribed to
the list.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     Don't use nuclear weapons to
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     troubleshoot faults.
On Tue, Nov 18, 2003 at 06:38:06PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> After upgrading to xserver-xfree86 from experimental, I could no longer
> start evolution or synaptic because libXft.so.2 gave an undefined symbol,
> something about rendering (sorry, forgot the exact name :/) so I tried
> upgrading xlibs, and that solved the problem. Shouldn't the versioned
> dependency in the xlibs shlibs file be upgraded?

Can you be more specific, please?

Knowing what symbol got complained about would be most helpful.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |      The greatest productive force is
Debian GNU/Linux                   |      human selfishness.