Recommended sources.list entries for 4.3 packages

List,
In reading the last batch of commit updates from the X Strike Force, it looked like there might be sid packages for XFree86 4.3? Is that so? I am using the following entries in my sources.list:

deb http://http.us.debian.org/debian unstable main
deb ftp://debian.mirrors.pair.com unstable main
deb ftp://ftp.debian.org/debian/debian/project/experimental/ main/binary-powerpc/
deb http://http.us.debian.org/ ../project/experimental main
deb-src http://http.us.debian.org/ ../project/experimental main

Are there any other entries that would be more preferable for getting 4.3 packages to use on a sid installation? If I run apt-cache policy xserver-sfree86, here's what I get:

localhost:~# apt-cache policy xserver-xfree86
xserver-xfree86:
   Installed: (none)
   Candidate: 4.2.1-14
   Version Table:
      4.3.0-0pre1v4 0
           1 ftp://ftp.debian.org main/binary-powerpc/ Packages
           1 http://http.us.debian.org ../project/experimental/main
Packages
      4.2.1-14 0
         500 http://http.us.debian.org unstable/main Packages
         500 ftp://debian.mirrors.pair.com unstable/main Packages

	Thanks in advance for your time.

Regards,
--
Barry C. Hawkins