Re: X Strike Force XFree86 SVN commit: rev 684 - in branches/4.3.0/sid/debian: . patches

On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 06:41:50PM +0200, Robert Millan wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 24, 2003 at 12:58:09AM -0500, Branden Robinson wrote:
> > As I said, NOT_BUILDING_X_SERVER is *descriptive*, not *prescriptive*.
> > Setting it doesn't affect the actual build of upstream sources in any
> > way.
>
> Ok. I'd rather not attempt to build X without server again.

It's not really a configuration that we use in Debian.  Even S/390
builds the non-XFree86, "fake" X servers (Xvfb, Xnest).

> > > Ok. What else should the description say?
> >
> > It should probably say what it does but stop talking about
> > NOT_BUILDING_X_SERVER stuff.
>
> Done. Tell me if it looks fine now.

Except for insanely minor details which I couldn't expect you to know,
and which I fixed, yes.  Thanks!

--
G. Branden Robinson                |    Religion is regarded by the common
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    people as true, by the wise as