Re: X Strike Force XFree86 SVN commit: rev 678 - branches/4.3.0/sid/debian

On Sat, Oct 18, 2003 at 11:05:24PM -0500, X Strike Force SVN Repository Admin wrote:
> Ship the new-fangled HTML versions of the specs docs in the xspecs package
> (using dh_installdocs) instead of in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/doc/html in
> xlibs-dev.  Whoever made that decision also neglected to ensure the docs
> were also shipped for the hurd-i386 and s390 versions of xlibs-dev.
> Sloppy, sloppy.

Agh, I lose.

Then again, whether HTML versions should even be generated (witness the pain on
slower machines - 27 hours on a 300MHz Alpha for HTML/PS) is debatable.

--
Daniel Stone                                              <daniel@fooishbar.org>
http://www.debian.org - http://www.kde.org - http://www.freedesktop.org