Possible binary problem in current X release

Hi

I think i found a binary error in the current X4.2 Debain distri:

I get a symbol missmatch when i use the "s3" driver. Before Debian released
X4.2 debs i used the precompiled native XFree86 4.2 version. I had no
problems with that one (also with the s3 driver).

Please check if this is an error on my side cause i need that driver and i
don't want to use the brute-force method (copying the native X Version over
the Debian one) again.

I attach the errors  X produced.

cheers,
Raffaele

Attachments:
X-console.log: What X printed to the console.  Catched with >1 2>&1
XFree86.0.log: Logfile produced by X