# Re: Gatos deb's (was: Re: xfree86 4.2.0-0pre1v3 (source,i386)available at the X Strike Force)

Hi,

> > is there any chance for gatos deb's for i386 and powerpc?

> What do you need it for? If it's about Mach64, try

> deb	http://penguinppc.org/~daenzer/debian/dri-mach64/	./

I would need 2d acceleration for my ATI Radeon 7200 (VIVO 64MB DDR) very bad.
I'd like to dive myself into Quake 3 mapping with GTKRadiant map editor, but I
can't since the ati driver shipped with the current xserver, does not contains
any 2d acceleration...

Are there any plans for integrating gatos 2d aacceleration into the xfree6
project's next debian release.

Thanks.
Regs,

Csan