[daenzer@debian.org: patch for 4.2 r128 Xv instabilites]

Forwarding this to debian-x so I don't forget about it.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |     If God had intended for man to go
Debian GNU/Linux                   |     about naked, we would have been

please apply
http://penguinppc.org/~daenzer/XFree86-4.2/patches/r128-optiondmaforxv.diff
to the 4.2 packages. It makes the use of DMA for Xv (which causes
instabilities) an option which defaults to off.

Regards