To: debian-x@lists.debian.org
Subject: Re: kdm wont start cause of this: (fwd)
From: hdcool <hdcool@gmx.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 14:44:09 +0200 (CEST)

hi, it seems that the current packages of X aren't compatible with
the beta version of kde2.2...
With woody everything runs sweet but now using sid, i get the
error you can see below..They have send me to here because you guys
might want to have a look at it..

kind regards,

hdcool

ii  xlibs          4.0.3-4        X Window System client libraries
ii  libc6          2.2.3-7        GNU C Library: Shared libraries and
ii  kdm            2.2.0-0.1beta1 The K Desktop Manager