[dan@docisp.com: Compiling 4.0.2 from source deb]

----- Forwarded message from Dan Melomedman <dan@docisp.com> -----

From: Dan Melomedman <dan@docisp.com>
To: branden@debian.org
Subject: Compiling 4.0.2 from source deb
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2001 21:48:40 -0500

Hi. Wonder if I can get an answer to this question. I need to compile the
source debs (4.0.x) into binaries, but I would like to be able to change default
CTAGS, as this has produced much faster servers for me in the past. I
looked at the 'debian' dir of the package, but really have no idea where
to start in such a monster of a package. Any help would be greately
appreciated.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
G. Branden Robinson             |   When I die I want to go peacefully in
Debian GNU/Linux                |   my sleep like my ol' Grand Dad...not