Major texturing bugs in G400 DRI driver

I've completely lost track of where DRI bugs should go, but this seems like
the kind of thing which might just be due to something bad in the Debian
build anyway.  Basically, texturing on the G400 DRI driver is completely
borked up in that it seems that texture coordinates aren't getting to the
card properly.  I have some screenshots comparing the G400 driver with
software Mesa at

http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~joshagam/temp/texture-hw.jpg (G400 driver)
http://www.cs.nmsu.edu/~joshagam/temp/texture-sw.jpg (software)

Basically, vertices which are a certain distance from the camera and are
within the clipping planes seem to get their texture coordinates shoved to
0,0.  As the camera moves around the broken texture coordinates change
quite a bit.

Has anyone else been having problems like these?  This seems like the sort
of thing that the DRI project wouldn't miss noticing before making a
release.  Or are the Debian packages still built from CVS?

The only other thing which could have affected this is that since the last
time I ran this code (successfully) I've upgraded from kernel 2.4.0-test9
to 2.4.0-test11, and the DRM module has apparently changed between them,
but I don't think that would make a difference since it's the DRI driver
which does the command buffer setup, not the DRM, and by grepping through
the kernel patches it looks like it was just some buffer locking code which
was changed anyway. So this goes back to the original theory that it's
within the DRI driver that things are breaking...

Any ideas?

Many thanks in advance.

--
Joshua Shagam                  /"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign
joshagam@cs.nmsu.edu           \ / No HTML/RTF in email