this week's release plans

4.0.1-9pre10v1 is now available at the X Strike Force repository for i386,
alpha, sparc, and powerpc.

I have gotten no feedback from Rage 128 on i386 users about this release,
so either no one tested it, or Dan Jacobowitz did not break this driver
with this PowerPC patches as he feared.

I will build and release 4.0.1-10 today, with very few changes from the
prerelease.  This should build on the above-mentioned four architectures
with no incident.

In the meantime, upstream has tagged 4.0.1h.  Therefore, after I have
released -10, I will produce a pre11 release based on 4.0.1h.  This release
will go up on the X Strike Force and versions for each architecture will be
added as they become available.

Also, a 3.3.6-17 featuring debconfization of the 3.x server configuration
is in the works.

--
G. Branden Robinson            |    "There is no gravity in space."
Debian GNU/Linux               |    "Then how could astronauts walk around