Re: My experience with modular so far

On 2006-04-03, Michel Dänzer <daenzer@debian.org> wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-04-03 at 07:53 +0000, Sune Vuorela wrote:
>> On 2006-04-03, Michel Dänzer <daenzer@debian.org> wrote:
>> > If xserver-xorg-input-mouse is installed, you'll have to look at or post
>> > the server log for diagnosis.
>>
>> It is installed. I cannot see anything in the log that looks like a
>> problem related to my mouse.
>
> Indeed, so please define 'not working'. Are all the relevant kernel
> modules loaded?

The only changes I did to my setup was installing experimental xorg
stuff, so unless that xorg have changed somekind of behaivour (which
would surprise me in this matter)

Not working as in: There is a cursor icon centered in the middle of the
screen, but it does not react to mouse movement og mouse clicking.
It reacts to changing what is under the cursor. If there is text, the
cursor go into text mode, if it is something else, it is a arrow cursor
and so on.

--
Sune