Re: XFree86 X server: does loading the dri module still hose sunffb users?

On Wed, Apr 21, 2004 at 06:14:01PM +0200, Joerg Friedrich wrote:
> first, this restriction seems not to work, I get dri as an option.

It's not supposed to be removed from the option list, just not enabled
by default.

> second, I try to get the xserver run with my Ultra60/Elite3D (sunffb)
> but X starts and then suddenly stops before any (x|g|k)dm or a simple
> windowmanager starts.
> I attach my config and the log, I hope you can see something there.

Please use reportbug to file a bug against xserver-xfree86.

--
G. Branden Robinson                |
Debian GNU/Linux                   |    Yeah, that's what Jesus would do.