Re: licensing of commit to XFree86 CVS

On Wed, 21 Apr 2004, Branden Robinson wrote:

> Fabio, it's up to you how long we should wait for a reply from Mr. Dawes
> before going ahead with the clean-room rewrite (or dropping the patch).
> Except for this one issue I'm all ready to go with the merge -- the
> whole thing.

Let's keep going preparing -8 and keep this change pending. Let's say that
if noone can give us a patch for when we are ready to merge into branch or
Mr. Dawes will not answer within that time we will keep the fix out.
Too bad but it will be rescheduled.

Thanks
Fabio

--
<user> fajita: step one
<fajita> Whatever the problem, step one is always to look in the error log.