Re: xineramify_xscreensaver.diff?

Branden Robinson wrote:

> If you read the message through a mail->news gateway, please identify
> which one to the debian-x mailing list, since it is obviously obscuring
> the source of the message and possibly other important information as
> well.

Well, you know, I was *going* to go search for it again help you, but
then you continued to act like an asshole for no reason, so you can just
go search for it yourself.

What is your fascination with non sequitur bitching about trademarks and
copyrights?  No, don't answer that, I don't care.

> I don't know why it wouldn't make sense.  X protocol extensions require
> support on both the X client and X server side, or they cannot be used.

The reason it doesn't make sense is that support for Xinerama had been
added to both programs many, many years ago -- as evidenced by the fact
that it works at all.  That changelog would have made plenty of sense in
1997, but not in 2003.

> In any case, this dialogue is fast becoming a waste of my own time, so
> kindly refrain from mailing me privately again.

Consider it done.  Please choke on a bucket of cocks.  Thank you.

--
Jamie Zawinski
jwz@jwz.org             http://www.jwz.org/