Re: new global .transignore file for webwml repo

Hi Thomas,

Em 01/10/2023 15:48, Thomas Lange escreveu:
Hi to all, esp. the translators,

nearly two weeks ago I've added a new feature to the global
.transignore file. We can now use Perl regex for defining which files
or directories should be ignored when creating the translation
statistics. See git show 145afba3acc8c324b54fde8942f287d28a403ab1

Nice, thanks.

# here you can define global Perl regex to match file that are excluded
News/\d{4}
News/weekly/\d{4}
News/press/\d{4}

For News, I'm not sure.
In pt-br team, we decided not translate old files, but I believe it's important we know when we have a new file.
So, I wouldn't include News/*.

# exclude all consultants except for index.html
consultants/(?!index.wml)
users/(?!index.wml)
devel/constitution\.\d
devel/dmup.1.1.1.wml
vote/199
vote/20[01]
vote/\d+/suppl_
partners/(?!2023)

IMHO, you shouldn't add them.

template/debian/

Not sure.

lts/security/20

For these, I would keep all index files to translate.

crossreferences.wml

IMHO, you shouldn't add it.

security/199
security/20
security/undated

For these, I would keep all index files to translate.

security/key-rollover
security/pam-auth.wml

ok

international/\w+/index.wml
international/(?!index.wml)

ok

sitemap.wml

ok, it's alread added.

MailingLists/subscribe.wml
MailingLists/unsubscribe.wml

I believe these files don't exist, because I coudn't find them.

Best regards,

--
Paulo Henrique de Lima Santana (phls)
Belo Horizonte - Brasil