webwml build logs now go to the list

Dear all
If there is an error building the website, it is usually reported by mail like this one:
----
Subject: webwml failed
Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2023 09:49:34 +0000
From: Debian Webmaster <webmaster@debian.org>
To: webwml-monitor@www-master.debian.org

[...] extract of the part that failed to build [...]

------

to the recipients of webwml-monitor alias. I have added debian-www@lists.debian.org to the alias (didn't remove any of the other recipients apart from myself).

If you were receiving these kind of mails and want to remove yourself (you can still view them through the list), log into www-master.debian.org and edit the webwml-monitor alias in the file /srv/www.debian.org/mail/aliases, or contact via webmaster@debian.org and I'll do it.

I hope these way more eyes can look at the errors we have from time to time and help fix them faster.

In any case, the build logs (this one and many others) are also available at https://www-master.debian.org/build-logs

Thanks all!
Kind regards
--