broken security manual link on debian portal

Hi,

the .pdf version shows a broken link page "please inform our team of this broken link".

https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/securing-debian-manual/changelog.en.html

A very warm wave of support to you teams.

Is there a french tax-reduced donnation collector for french donnors that benefits the development team and not just the local vulgerisation classes in france?.
Do I have a way to donnate to debian france and have a fair certainty the amount goes to the developpment teams worldwide?.

Xvs.