A Clean Office Is A Happy Office

Hello,

My name is Naomi, from Shine Cleaning Service. We are local & specialize in cleaning & sanitization services. Our company uses all the newest technology including electrostatic spray for Covid disinfection. We would like to provide you a free estimate for your facility.

If you are available sometime this week or next week so we can set an appointment with you & we only require a brief 10 minutes of your time.

Please let me know the best day & time.

Thanks,

Naomi Rodrigues
Scheduling Manager

This email is sent using Emerge: Mail Merge