non-free-firmware changes and documentation needs to happen after SC change

Thank you for your reminder to update "Debian Reference".

> With the non-free-firmware changes, the text in §2.1.5 seems to need
> an update. It reads like this:
>
> But the first and third points are no longer true? So it seems these
> do not work as reasons to explain why Debian is %100 free software.
>
> I think some other non-free references need to be updated or
> non-free-firmware added to the «contrib, non-free» lists. One such
> example is the reference to «non-free/kernel».

I agree this eventually needs to be update.  For upcoming bookworm release, I
think it is premature to update §2.1.5 and I have only updated technical side of
this change at: "Table 2.3. List of Debian archive area".

https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/debian-reference/ch02.en.html#listofdebianarchivearea

This is something I can do as recording facts. So I did it.

I didn't invent the section §2.1.5.  It is from Debian web page.
  Reasons to use Debian / why_debian
  https://www.debian.org/intro/why_debian

So this why_debian page needs to be updated first.

But in order to update this why_debian page properly, I think we need to wait SC
change.  (I CC debian-www@d.o ML)

What has happened is "General Resolution: non-free firmware" is decided as
"Choice 5: Change SC for non-free firmware in installer, one installer".
  https://www.debian.org/vote/2022/vote_003#textf
  https://www.debian.org/vote/2022/vote_003#outcome

No agreement has been reached on SC text since that is the next planned action.

Once the new SC text is accepted, I will update this §2.1.5 following why_debian
page on www.debian.org.

Please bug me when the situation over this issue matures.  I will keep this as
an open bug for now.

Regards,

Osamu