Re: search box gives out the results in unpractical order; and why are so few shown by default?

On Sun, 2023-04-16 at 17:41 +0200, kalle wrote:

> This to my eyes makes the search box confusing and therefore the Debian
> Wiki a bit unattractive.

Unfortunately it won't be possible to fix this any time soon. The
software we use (MoinMoin 1.x) is EOL and the replacement (2.x) is not
yet released nor available in Debian. There is a demo site available,
but that doesn't have any Debian content yet, however you might be able
to test if this issue is fixed and send feedback to the Moin folks.

https://github.com/moinwiki/moin/
https://moinmoin2.pythonanywhere.com/

--
bye,