Link to documentation from main page

Hoi,

I want to report a usability problem on Debian's website.

This is the path I took:

- I went on debian.org, the main page.
- Then searched for ``documentation''. It is mentioned once, in
  the description to the ``user support'' link.
- However, the user support link only shows a page with
  communication possibilities. There's no documentation there.
- One has to click on ``More'' (``Further links to downloads and
  software'') to get to the documentation, which was pure
  guessing, as none of the text indicates that I would find it
  there.

This makes no sense. Users are likely to give up before finding the
documentation.

IMO the documentation should be placed more promimently (one click
from the main page -- a link where the word ``documentation'' is
placed next to it, so one can search for it on the webpage). This
would be the case if the ``user support'' link would lead to
communication ways *and* documentation (as its description
suggests).

I think the project benefits from such a change.

meillo