Who's using Debian?

1. ABM STUDIO Strony i Sklepy Internetowe, Tarnow, Poland

2. Commercial organization

3. https://abmstudio.pl

4. We are an interactive agency. We have been using the Debian distribution since 2014.  We are running Debian on personal computers and one 64-bit VPS server. Our server run applications written in PHP and Python. We also use MySQL databases. We chose Debian because of its great stability and long term support. We also use Debian because it has received great reviews as a server solution.