Re: my debian-wallper red-fog logo after dist upgrade to experimental pleas send me experimental wallper

od day, the second letter, two is bad!!!

  I'm from Ukraine, after the update, someone spied the screensaver on the desktop
with the logo and many other things before) I certainly apologize for distracting you, but
could you please send it to me it is important as respect for the system in
overall ;) lost after installing compiz with tuxie or before? - neon
red color, I will be grateful for your understanding and will try less
get nervous.
<- good days. I found a small one, I love it, probably for a xiomi watch,
I love.

with uv. sergey valerievich baranov

[Google Translated]

Hi Sergey,

If you want the logo - the red swirl: https://www.debian.org/logos/

Almost all Debian lists are primarily in the English language.

There is a .ua user list at https://lists.debian.org/debian-user-ukrainian

Andy

Привет Сергей,

Если вам нужен логотип — красный вихрь: https://www.debian.org/logos/

Почти все списки Debian в основном на английском языке.

Список пользователей .ua находится по адресу https://lists.debian.org/debian-user-ukrainian.

Andy