Re: (Kein Betreff)

On Fri, Apr 22, 2022 at 08:02:16PM +0000, mindblower321 wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I wanna trying installing Debian 10 on my computer and it takes so much time and working not quick.also the chance of the disks are blocked. Before Debian 9 don't have this issue. What's wrong ? Used amd bulldozer 8350 GTX 1050ti 32gb ram from crossair. I can install mint , fedora, arch, Kali super fast but Debian fucked up. I like Debian and spend money to support but this new version is not workings right.
>
> Gesendet von ProtonMail mobile

mindblower321

Unfortunately, debian-www is probably the wrong mailing list to ask this.
You may get better results by asking on the debian-user list.

You have a fairly new machine: it would be better to use Debian 11 -
Debian 10 is slightly older and the newer kernel version in 11 may
support your hardware better.

I would suggest that you use the unofficial non-free .iso image as this
will include the firmware that you may need. Since you have an Nvidia
card, I would also suggest that you install in text mode and install
the packages to set up the Nvidia card _before_ installing a full
desktop environment if you want to use the non-free proprietary Nvidia
drivers. The nouveau free software driver may work well for you.

With every good wish, as ever,

Andy Cater
for you