Re: Vulnerability in your website

On Sat, 2022-04-09 at 22:23 +0500, Usman Javed wrote:

> I found a vulnerability in your website

Which website are you referring to? Debian has many different websites
written by different groups of people using different software.

> want to disclose it to you.

If you don't want to disclose it publicly on this mailing list,
our security team are the best folks to handle fixing the issue.

https://www.debian.org/security/faq#discover
https://www.debian.org/security/faq#contact

> Let me know if you have any active bug bounty program or is there any
> compensation for reporting vulnerabilities?

As a volunteer non-profit based organisation, we don't have any bug
bounties and are not able to provide compensation.

https://www.debian.org/intro/

--
bye,
pabs