B2B collaboration

Title: HTML Message
Hello

We are ASSYSTEM ENGINEERING AND OPERATION SERVICES, we are based in France and specialized in Engineering, technical studies.

We contact you in order to be a customer with you and regularly place orders for our customers.

Please tell us the procedure to follow by sending us your catalog and your general conditions of sale.
We are waiting for your response so that we can send you our quote request for the desired quantity.

Please accept, Madam, Sir, our highest consideration.

I remain at your disposal

Weber Marc
Responsable Achats
ENGINEERING ASSYSTEM