Best steel materials-Steel Strand (Rope) and Wire

Please forward my email to your purchasing department, we appreciate your help very much.

Dear Sirs,

Nice day !

We are factory with 30 years practice in manufacturing all kinds of wire and strand,
we focus on providing best materials and solutions,hope we can help you produce better products.

Our products are exported all over the world.

1, Steel Strand,Conductor and Bunch
Galvanized wire strand
Aluminum Clad Steel Strand
Copper clad steel strand
Aluminium Alloy wire strand
ACSR

2, Single Wire: 0.01mm---8mm by coils or on spools
Galvanized, Galfan wire and Aluminum?Clad?Steel?Wire
Copper clad steel wire and Copper clad aluminum wire
Tinned copper wire
Welding wire
Aluminium Alloy wire and various alloy wires.

Any steel material you need, please feel free to contact to me directly,
I would like to send best price for your reference, samples or trial orders
are both ok for your testing firstly.

Waiting for your reply and hope to cooperate with you !

LUCY

QINHUANGDAO WANLVE METAL CO., LTD

No.11 youyi road, haigang district, Qinhuangdao, China.

Tel: 0086-335-5992097

Fax: 0086-335-3522682

E-mail: wanlvewire@wanlvemetal.com

Skype: yisha119