Re: bullseye release announcement: add link to installer images?

Hi,

Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org> wrote (Sun, 15 Aug 2021 21:08:41 +0200):
> in the news announcement for the bullseye release, we have a direct link
> pointing to live images, and as well for openstack images.
> But no such link pointing to the d-i page for the usual installation images?
>
> Why not add one, saving (new) people from searching them?

Sorry, I must have been tired, or the like.
Such links are there (not pointing to bullseye's installer page, but to
other download pages; the variety of download pages is already an open point
for webteam, as I know).

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076