Re: Joining Debian Webmaster Team

    > I am motivated contributing to Debian websites: webml, new HTML5 project and CSS3.

    > My skills include Apache and databases (MySQL, MariaDB and PostgreSQL) administration.
Hi Patrick,

the web team does not manage the databases, these are managed by the
DSA team. Also changes to our apache config gare very rare.

If you want to start contributing to the web team, have a
look at the bug list
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=www.debian.org

You can also start contributing without beeing a member of the team in
salsa. Create some MR. See
https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml/-/merge_requests

--
best regards Thomas