Re: https://www.debian.org/mirror/list debian.inode.at 403 Forbidden

Hi

I do not use mobile devices.

I use the same DSL Line for years.

In jul 2020 I set up a debian box with:
deb http://debian.inode.at/debian/ bullseye main contrib

since about march I get this (I tried it today again)

E: Failed to fetch http://debian.inode.at/debian/dists/bullseye/InRelease  403  Forbidden [IP: xx.xx.xx.xx 80]
E: The repository 'http://debian.inode.at/debian bullseye InRelease' is not signed.

I missed the second line: about an unsigned file I guess.
I suppose that is a result of the line above.

Regards

Marcus

Am Mi., 17. März 2021 um 15:43 Uhr schrieb Calum McConnell <calumlikesapplepie@gmail.com>:
> Please note that Debian recommends using the CDN for downloading apt
> packages, especially for laptops and other devices that move around.
>
> https://deb.debian.org/

Is that confirmed? I assume that you would know, but there are many
different places where it is stated that you should select a local mirror
rather than the CDN, and a large part of the community still holds that
belief.  I just want to double check before embarking on a quest to change
the documentation.