Re: Using urlcheck - how many broken links should we accept?

Hi,

Paul Wise <pabs@debian.org> wrote (Sat, 13 Mar 2021 02:45:36 +0000):
> > There are lots of apparent errors where, in fact, it's just a directory level
> > move - https://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/urlcheck/MailingLists
>
> That is weird, /intro/cn is a top-level path, not a sub-path of
> MailingLists. Probably there is a weird symlink on the server
> somewhere?

Such symptoms are in nearly all those logfiles, so it seems unlikely, that
just some symlinks are causing this.
Moreover, the whole urlcheck script seems broken somehow...

As they are currently, the logfiles are of no use, IMO.

Holger

--
Holger Wansing <hwansing@mailbox.org>
PGP-Fingerprint: 496A C6E8 1442 4B34 8508  3529 59F1 87CA 156E B076