Re: Forbidden <p>You are not allowed to access this!</p>

On Wed, Feb 03, 2021 at 06:39:45PM +0100, Z.Mazur wrote:
>Dear Debian,
>
>We are linux programmers and often need to read debian wiki but we are blocked
>for years. Can you remove our IP from blocked list.
>
>mazurhub.pl (IP 185.112.117.41)

Your IP was blocked directly some time ago (2019) due to a
spammy-looking signup attempt. As that's so long ago, I've just
removed the block for you - please try now and things should work.

--
Steve McIntyre                                        93sam@debian.org
Debian wiki admin - wiki.debian.org                    wiki@debian.org