Re: [debian website] Translation of Buster release page

Hi,

Hans Fredrik Nordhaug <hansfn@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi!
>
> It has been a long time since I have maintained the Norwegian
> translation, but I plan to do so again now. I just requested access on
> https://salsa.debian.org/webmaster-team/webwml with my old username
> hansfn-guest. Feel free to approve it :-)

I'm sorry, I am lacking permission for this.
For such request, you should better write to debian-www@lists.debian.org (in CC)

So, could someone grant Hans with writing permissions for webwml, please?

He is/was a along standing translator for Norwegian in the Debian universe, he
already had write access on Alioth.

Thanks + Greetings
See you next year

Holger